December 21, 2009
Ask yourself questions about creativity to help you better understand why a relationship between you and another person may be strained or broken.
These questions are part of a series on understanding how your personality affects your relationships, especially those that are strained or broken.
Exploring Your Personality #2: Self-Confidence
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS
- To what extent do I think I have a realistic judgment concerning my own abilities and the abilities of others? Why?
- To what extent am I concerned with quality rather than quantity and believe things can be better, more beautiful, more functional, because of my effort? Why?
- To what extent do I have a positive view of myself and believe that the way I see myself influences how I see others? Why?
- When I think about a person with whom I have difficulty, how would I answer these questions about him or her? Why?
- What effect does your sense of self-confidence (or lack thereof) have to do with your strained or broken relationships? Why?