January 25, 2010
As yourself questions about extroversion or introversion to help you better understand why the relationship between you and another person is strained or broken.
These questions are part of a series on understanding how your personality affects your relationships, especially those that are strained or broken.
Exploring Your Personality #8: Extroversion and Introversion
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS
- Do I like to be the first to a party and the last to leave, and are my batteries charged by conversation?
- Do I consider myself to be an extrovert? Why?
- Do I enjoy quiet conversations about feelings and ideas, but become awkward in groups and uncomfortable at small talk, and would I feel drained by needing to spend much time at a party?
- Do I see myself as an introvert? Why?
- How do my answers shed light on my relationship with someone with whom I have a strained or broken relationship?